- For opening the pores of the body
- Milk and rice are cooked with medicinal herbs and wrapped in muslin bags for massage
- Herbs such as ashwagandha, mustard & neem
- Specific & affected parts
Potli Ayurvedic massage has a number of health benefits, including:
- Helps in strengthening of muscles and joints
- Highly effective in conditions such as Rheumatism, joint pains, muscular dystrophy, fibromyalgia etc.
- Aids in improving complexion and luster of the skin
Book your in-home Potli Ayurvedic massage today and experience the deep healing benefits of this ancient healing practice.
The therapist will apply the herbal oils to your skin using a variety of massage techniques. The massage will typically last for 60-90 minutes, and you may feel relaxed, refreshed, and energized afterwards.
Tips for getting the most out of your massage:
- Communicate with your therapist about your needs and preferences.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your massage.
- Take a warm shower or bath after your massage to help your body absorb the herbal oils.
- Relax and enjoy the experience!
What Our Clients Say?
They are truly the masters of wellness. I was so confused that which massage I should go for and then they came to the rescue. Never thought massages have so many benefits. Goodluck
As a gymnast, I am susceptible to injuries. Typical stretching routines have usually been effective, but when I experienced a neck injury one day, nothing seemed to alleviate the pain. It wasn't until my coach recommended trying sports therapy at Souls that I found relief. Within just 3-4 sessions, I was able to return to my regular training routine. You have been a true lifesaver.
The lockdown period has been incredibly challenging for everyone. Recently, as I was searching for relaxation therapies, I came across a service that offers massages at home. I was genuinely impressed by the hygiene and safety measures implemented by the therapist. It was truly a great experience.