- For treating back problems
- Pouring medicated oil inside an herbal paste boundary placed on the lower back
- Lower Back
Benefits of in-home Kati Vasti ayurveda massage:
- Reduces pain, inflammation & numbness
- Removes the spasm and rigidity of the muscles around the lumbosacral region
- Nourishes the muscles, Bones and nerves
- Increases the vasodilatation and helps the blood circulation in the Lumbosacral region
- Lubricates the lumbar and sacral bones
The therapist will apply the herbal oils to your skin using a variety of massage techniques. The massage will typically last for 60-90 minutes, and you may feel relaxed, refreshed, and energized afterwards.
Tips for getting the most out of your massage:
- Communicate with your therapist about your needs and preferences.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your massage.
- Take a warm shower or bath after your massage to help your body absorb the herbal oils.
- Relax and enjoy the experience!
What Our Clients Say?
They are truly the masters of wellness. I was so confused that which massage I should go for and then they came to the rescue. Never thought massages have so many benefits. Goodluck
As a gymnast, I am susceptible to injuries. Typical stretching routines have usually been effective, but when I experienced a neck injury one day, nothing seemed to alleviate the pain. It wasn't until my coach recommended trying sports therapy at Souls that I found relief. Within just 3-4 sessions, I was able to return to my regular training routine. You have been a true lifesaver.
The lockdown period has been incredibly challenging for everyone. Recently, as I was searching for relaxation therapies, I came across a service that offers massages at home. I was genuinely impressed by the hygiene and safety measures implemented by the therapist. It was truly a great experience.